Cabinet Painting ~ Kitchens, Bathrooms, And More!
We’re professional cabinet painters – experienced in painting kitchen cabinets, bathroom, cabinets, and more – made from fine oak, walnut, maple, cherry or other woods!
We have perfected the cabinet painting process!
Our cabinet painting process includes:
- removing the cabinet doors and drawers
- sanding and refinishing the wood
- painting the doors and drawers
- painting the outsides of the “boxes” or frames of your cabinets – leaving them in place
- replacing cabinet hardware (hinges, knobs, etc.)
- remounting the cabinet drawers and re-inserting the drawers
We can paint all types of cabinets, including:
- kitchen cabinets (top and bottom cabinets, tall cabinets, corner cabinets, etc.)
- bathroom cabinets (sink cabinets, vanities, medicine cabinets, etc.)
- built-in cabinetry (entertainment centers, media centers, wall cabinets, shelves, etc.)
- wet bar cabinets
- laundry room cabinets
- linen cabinets
- closet organizer cabinets
- pantry cabinets
- storage cabinets
Cabinet painting is an ecofriendly and economical choice for home owners, fix and flip teams, and other industry professionals. It is also often a much better fit vs. staining cabinets for a variety of reasons. If you are looking into your options, we have some checklists to assist you regarding painting vs. staining, vs. refacing, and vs. replacement. We can also help you decide if cabinet painting is the right choice for your home and talk about how to choose a color for your cabinets.
If you have more questions about cabinet painting, about how to choose a contractor, or would like a free color consultation, please call (303) 222-0110, or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note: Our painting company is located in Denver, fully insured, and we work on interior painting projects throughout the Denver metro area. We are also available to paint kitchen islands, built-in bookshelves, fireplace mantels and surrounds, entertainment / media centers, window sills and trim, doors, and more!
Don’t wait to paint those cabinets, do it today to begin enjoying a fresh new look!